Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Safety measures, such as social distancing, have helped slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. As a result, our hospitals and communities are observing a decrease in the rate of new COVID-19 infections. We can safely resume more procedures, surgeries, and routine healthcare for our patients, following state and federal government guidelines. We understand you may be concerned about possible exposure to COVID-19 as you return to our hospitals and medical offices. Rest assured — safe care is our top priority, now and always. We have many safeguards in place at all Nuvance Health locations so you can feel at ease when you visit us.
Click here for full reopening details.
Getting Care During COVID-19
- Virtual Visits
- Safecare FAQs
- How to Safely See Your Doctor for Non-COVID-19 Medical Care
- Don’t Delay Emergency Care During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Testing
- Self-Swab Instructions for Patients
- Self-Quarantine Patient Information
- Blood Plasma Donation Program
Tips for Coping with COVID-19
- COVID-19 and summer: What are the risks of favorite seasonal activities?
- How to Manage Anxiety as Your Community Reopens During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Raising healthy babies and children during COVID-19
- Who can you trust for COVID-19 information?
- Social Distancing Q&A
- Exercise is essential for well-being during COVID-19 pandemic
- Keeping kids active during COVID-19 pandemic: What parents can do
- Safety tips for people at high risk of serious illness from COVID-19
- Tips on talking to children about the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ways to help you manage stress during this challenging time
Support Our Efforts
Because the health of our community is at the core of our mission, we are currently ensuring that we are fully equipped with the materials and technology needed to keep our neighbors safe. If you would like to help support our efforts around preparedness, please consider making a gift.
The CARES Act was enacted on March 27, 2020, in response to the public health emergency, which requires Nuvance Health to publish the cash price for COVID-19 diagnostic tests on the public internet website. This is the maximum rate a patient will pay out of pocket for the necessary COVID-19 Lab test.
Click here to download pricing information.