Residents of Danbury and the surrounding communities can rely on cohesive, expert care from the vascular surgeons at Western Connecticut Medical Group Vascular Surgery. Our office has been conveniently located in the Danbury Hospital Medical Arts Center.
In 2017, we became one of just a few vein centers in Connecticut accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). We earned this accreditation because we follow exceptionally high standards of patient care and reporting.
Conditions we commonly treat include:
- Blood clot removal
- Abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Renal artery disease
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Venous diseases, such as varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and venous ulcers
- Visceral artery aneurysms
Patients have access to our wide range of vascular health treatment options and services, such as:
- Aneurysm repairs and stenting
- Carotid endarterectomy, a procedure to widen a narrowed carotid artery
- Dialysis access creation and maintenance
- Medical management of vascular diseases
- Minimally invasive and open surgical procedures
- Varicose vein removal and treatment
- Vascular laboratory services
The expert care team includes physicians, surgeons, registered nurses, medical assistants, and physician assistants, all trained in the unique concerns of people with vascular conditions. As part of a Physician-Hospital Organization (PHO), our patients have streamlined access to a range of providers for multiple health concerns.