Our specialists provide testing and procedures for benign breast diseases and breast cancers in adult and teen patients. Some of our services include:
- Breast cancer risk assessment and management
- Breast surgery
- Mastectomy, including skin- and nipple-sparing techniques
- Preventive breast care
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
Learn more about our breast cancer services.
Compassionate care is a necessity for breast cancer and other breast diseases. Western Connecticut Medical Group Breast Surgery offers expert care and pre-surgical evaluations for adults and teens with breast disease in Southbury and the surrounding community.
Our office is located in the Southbury Medical Building, providing streamlined access for referrals to other providers. Some of these experts include:
- Genetic counselors
- Primary care doctors
- Licensed, certified social workers
- Nurse navigators to guide patients through treatment
- Specialists to manage other health conditions
Learn more about our breast cancer and breast disease program.