Community health is a strong focus for our providers. We deliver specialized care to underserved families who struggle with social barriers such as abuse and poverty as well as medical concerns. Our providers speak English and Filipino.
Services we provide include:
- Acute injury and illness care
- Behavioral health care, including anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Chronic disease prevention and management, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Coordinated management of care transitions
- Gastroenterology care, including colonoscopies and care for Crohn’s disease and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Geriatric care, including Medicare wellness visits
- Wellness visits for newborns through seniors
In fall 2018, we will open a new location with 23 exam rooms approximately one half-mile from our current location. The new facility is designed to provide better access for primary and specialty care patients.
Families in Wilton and the surrounding community can access healthcare for newborns to seniors at Wilton Primary Care. Patients can fill out medical forms online prior to their appointments to save time through a program with the Get Well Network.
A healthier Wilton with Riverbrook Regional YMCA
Through a special partnership with Riverbrook Regional YMCA, our providers offer health and wellness screenings and programs to the greater Wilton community. Ellen Ryan, R.N., works as a wellness coach from an office at the YMCA Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Programs offered at the Riverbrook Regional YMCA are available to everyone in the community. YMCA membership is not required for eligibility to participate. Programs include:
- American Lung Association’s Freedom From Smoking® program
- Cardiac Care Program (post-cardiac rehab, exercise, nutrition)
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Enhance Fitness Program (physical activity for people with arthritis and older adults)
- Healthy Weight & Your Child (wellness program for children ages 7 to 13 in the 95th weight percentile)
- Livestrong Program (cancer survivor exercise program)
For specific cost information, please contact the Wellness Coach Program Line at 203-762-8384, ext. 209, or Riverbrook YMCA Health & Wellness Director MaryAnn Genuario at 203-762-8384, ext. 282. Interested participants can register on the Riverbrook Regional YMCA website.