Patients can see our providers for a variety of services, such as:
- Annual physicals
- Laboratory and imaging tests
- Medicare wellness visits
- Same-day sick visits
- Transition of care from the hospital, and follow-up care after hospital discharge
Our providers speak English and Russian. We are a Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home, which is the highest level designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. We received this certification because of our dedication to providing accessible, knowledgeable care to our patients.
Families in and around Westport can rely on Westport Family Health to provide streamlined, coordinated healthcare seven days a week. Because of our providers’ experience and our strong affiliation with the Western Connecticut Health Network, we work closely with hospital staff members to ensure our patients receive high-quality, timely, and safe healthcare.
Patients can access care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Behavioral health concerns, including anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Lyme disease
- Upper respiratory infections