People in the greater Southbury community rely on our primary care and internal medicine providers to listen attentively and accurately diagnose their health concerns. These providers also specialize in geriatric care, providing care to skilled nursing and assisted living facilities in the community.
Our office is co-located with multiple specialists at the Southbury Medical Building, which provides easy access for referrals. Southbury Pediatrics is located on the second floor, offering convenient, quality care in one location for the entire family.
Our comprehensive services for patients age 16 and up include:
- Acute illness and injury care
- Annual physical and wellness exams
- Care for breathing disorders, including asthma and COPD
- Diabetes management
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol management
- Behavioral health treatment, including care for anxiety, dementia, and depression
- Night nurse access
- Palliative care for pain management
- Telehealth access
- Weight management
Our providers are fluent in Hebrew, Polish, Sinhala, and Spanish.