Our healthcare services from newborns through seniors include:
- Access to the Get Well Health Network portal
- Annual physical exams, school physicals and women’s health exams
- Annual wellness exams
- Behavioral health care for teens and adults from licensed, in-office specialists
- 24/7 access to free behavioral health modules online to address anxiety, insomnia, and low-level depression
- Chronic disease management, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Coordinated management of care transition from hospitals and nursing facilities
- Laboratory services, such as blood draws and urinalysis
- Minor skin procedures, such as ear lavage and skin tag and wart removal
- Streamlined access to specialized medical care and care coordination
Busy families in and around Ridgefield can rely on the convenient, comprehensive care we provide for the entire family. Our pediatricians, family practice doctors, internal medicine doctors, and physician assistants get to know our patients in order to provide high-quality care and positive experiences.
Patients have access to online appointment scheduling and evening, weekend, and same-day acute care appointments.
Our office has received Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home certification, the highest level designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. We received this certification because of our dedication to improving patients’ health, establishing positive relationships with our patients, and providing knowledgeable care.