New to the Norwalk community in spring 2017, Norwalk Primary Care providers deliver personalized healthcare to adult patients. Our providers and staff are bilingual in English and Spanish.
Healthcare and services we provide include:
- Access to gastroenterology care
- After-hours providers on call
- Behavioral healthcare, including anxiety and depression
- Chronic disease prevention and management, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Coordinated management of care transitions
- Internal medicine
- Streamlined access to specialty care providers
- Wellness exams
We are a Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home, which is the highest level designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. We received this certification because of our dedication to providing attentive, compassionate care to our patients.