Services we provide for adults and children include:
- Chronic disease prevention and management, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Heart monitoring, including electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Laboratory services, including blood draws and urinalysis
- Access to specialty medical care on-site
- Minor in-office procedures, such as joint injections, ear flushing, and skin tag and wart removal
- Same-day sick visits
- Gynecological exams
- Preventive care and wellness exams
Infants to seniors receive knowledgeable, attentive care at our office. We are conveniently located in southern New Milford, just off Route 7. Our providers have flexible schedules to provide evening and weekend appointments.
Patients can access pediatric, family medicine, and internal medicine care at our office. Dr. Karen Tarbell and Dr. Abra Mabasa care for patients of all ages. Dr. Tarbell is dual board-certified in pediatrics and internal medicine, and Dr. Mabasa is board-certified in family medicine.