The Pediatric Development & Therapy Center offers a wide range of specialized, professional services, including:
- Developmental assessment
- Diagnostic evaluation of early childhood disorders
- Developmental monitoring
- Neurodevelopmental and behavioral assessments
- Pediatric rehabilitation services; including occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Groups, including Parent Support and Social Skills
The center is supported by a pediatric care alliance between WCHN and Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
WCHN’s Pediatric Development & Therapy Center provides comprehensive, advanced pediatric developmental assessment and therapy services all in one outpatient family-centered location.
As part of a pediatric care alliance with Connecticut Children's, we are pleased to offer developmental pediatric services when you need them. The center specializes in outpatient services to diagnose and treat children birth to 18 years with developmental, behavioral and physical conditions. Through this pediatric alliance, patients and families also have access to developmental pediatric programs and services at Connecticut Children’s and a network of pediatric specialists working across a range of pediatric subspecialties in support of developmental pediatrics.
WCHN and Connecticut Children's are committed to meeting the needs of families in Western Connecticut by providing world-class developmental pediatric care close to home.
Our specialists include:
Physical, occupational and speech/language therapists
- Developmental – Behavioral Pediatricians
- Board-certified Neurologist
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists with expertise evaluating and treating children with cognitive and behavioral disabilities