The Pediatric Development & Therapy Center offers a wide range of specialized, professional services, including:
- Developmental assessment
- Diagnostic evaluation of early childhood disorders
- Long term developmental monitoring
- Psychological, neurodevelopmental and behavioral assessments
- Pediatric rehabilitation services; including occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Groups, including Parent Support and Social Skills
WCHN’s Pediatric Development & Therapy Center provides comprehensive, advanced pediatric developmental assessment and therapy treatment services all in one outpatient family-centered location.
Created through a partnership with Boston Children’s Health Physicians Developmental — Behavioral Pediatrics Program, the center offers specialized outpatient services to diagnose and treat children birth to 18 years with developmental, behavioral and physical conditions. The center also provides therapies and support services in a child-friendly environment under the guidance of a multidisciplinary team of pediatric experts.
Committed to meeting the needs of families in Western Connecticut, WCHN’s Pediatric Development & Therapy Center, in partnership with Connecticut Children’s Medical Center (CCMC), provides centralized, specialty care for children with developmental and behavioral needs.
The center provides a full range of multidisciplinary pediatric specialists, including:
- Developmental – Behavioral Pediatricians
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists with expertise evaluating and treating early childhood disorders, cognitive and behavioral disabilities
- Physical, occupational and speech/language therapists