The 20,000 people who visit us each year have access to convenient care for the entire family. For 35 years, we’ve offered residents of Brookfield and the surrounding community comprehensive healthcare services, including:
- Access to a full-time care coordinator
- A licensed social worker in our office to assist with behavioral health issues such as anxiety, depression, and dementia
- Cancer screenings
- Chronic disease management, such as care for high blood pressure, diabetes, and asthma
- Counseling and preventive care, such as weight loss, diet, and exercise
- Evening appointments, telehealth appointments, and after-hours support
- Online appointment scheduling
- Procedures such as wart removal, suture removal, and ear cleaning
- Wellness exams
- Women’s health exams
- Vision, hearing, and breathing tests
We are located next to the Regional YMCA of Western Connecticut, which provides community health programs such as the Diabetes Prevention Program. Orthopedics specialty care and dental care for children and adults are available in our building.
Our office was among the first in Connecticut to receive Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home certification, the highest level designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. This certification demonstrates our dedication to improving patients’ health by establishing positive relationships with our patients and providing knowledgeable care.