Comprehensive care and services for infants through seniors include:
- Access to a licensed clinical social worker
- Chronic disease management, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- In-room checkout
- Minor surgical procedures, including ear lavage, sutures, and cyst draining
- Nutrition services
- On-site digestive, kidney, and physical medicine services
- Pediatric care from a board-certified pediatrician
- Telehealth services
Families in the greater Newtown community rely on our providers to treat the whole person, not just the diagnosis. We listen attentively and involve caregivers and other providers to attend to each patient’s specific needs and unique circumstances.
Newtown Primary Care is a family medical home. Our pediatric and adult healthcare providers get to know their patients and establish comfortable, attentive relationships.