We provide integrated diagnostic and treatment services including:
- Neuropsychological Testing: A neurologist may recommend a neuropsychological consultation when it is suspected that injury or illness involving the brain has resulted in cognitive, behavioral, and/or emotional deficits.
- Psychological Assessments and Psychoeducational Evaluation, including:
- Comprehensive Psychological Evaluation
- Psychoeducational Evaluation
- Post-Concussion Testing
- Neurophysiology Testing: Used to measure the functions of the nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves.
- Clinical Research: the neurology team has been conducting clinical research for more than 15 years, for the following neurologic conditions:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Restless legs syndrome
Talk to a neurologist about which clinical trials we are actively enrolling patients in.
- Western CT Concussion Center: Provides a multidisciplinary, integrated approach to high-quality clinical care, including screening, diagnostic, referral, and rehabilitative services for patients with concussions.
The neurology team is dedicated to providing advanced and personalized care. Specialists will guide you through diagnosis and treatment, supporting your health and function with expertise, kindness and compassion.
The team specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of many conditions, including:
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Movement disorders
- Autoimmune neurological disorders
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Back, neck and spine conditions
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Stroke/transient ischemic attack (TIA or mini-strokes)
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Herniated discs
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s disease (PD)
- Migraine, headaches and facial pain
Neurology Clinical Staff includes; Board-Certified Neurologists and Certified Physician Assistants, Clinical Neuropsychologists and Psychologists, and Clinical Research Coordinators.