Kidney disease and hypertension care services we provide include:
- Appointments in 24 to 48 hours for urgent concerns
- Inpatient and outpatient dialysis
- Kidney failure treatment and management
- Management of acute and chronic kidney conditions
- Management of moderate to severe high blood pressure
- Work up and management of kidney stones
We offer ICU SLED, or sustained low-efficiency dialysis, which is effective for some patients and often results in shorter stays in the intensive care unit.
Our physicians speak Mandarin Chinese, Romanian, Spanish, Thai, and Taiwanese. If necessary, we have access to a multilingual translation service staffed by medical professionals to help us more effectively communicate with our patients.
Kidney disease and high blood pressure, or hypertension, often go hand in hand. Patients with one or both of these serious medical conditions can rely on comprehensive care for both at Western Connecticut Medical Group Nephrology & Hypertension.
Our providers have extensive training and experience in treating moderate and severe conditions that affect the kidneys. Some of the conditions we commonly treat include:
- Blood mineral disturbances
- Chronic kidney disease
- Conditions that can accompany kidney transplant, including infections and circulation problems
- High blood pressure, with or without kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Kidney transplant ongoing health management
- Renal failure (kidney failure)
We see patients in Danbury, Newtown, and Southbury. Our Danbury practice is located next door to DaVita®, a kidney dialysis center, and our Newtown and Southbury offices also collaborate with local DaVita® centers.
In our practice and through our collaboration with DaVita®, we offer inpatient and outpatient dialysis. We provide streamlined access to specialty care at Danbury Hospital for patients battling kidney disease and other serious medical conditions.