Because infectious diseases can affect many areas of the body, we provide patients with a variety of treatments and therapies. Some of these include:
- Wound care treatment, including for bone, skin, and soft tissue infections
- Management of hepatitis C and co-infections
- Care and management of HIV/AIDS and associated complications
- IV antibiotic therapy
Through our partnership with Danbury Hospital, we provide advanced care and treatment at Morganti Wound Care Center and the Seifort & Ford Community Health Center.
Infectious diseases are a group of conditions that can cause severe health complications and may be transmitted easily from person to person. The providers at Western Connecticut Infectious Diseases in Danbury have extensive training and experience in the management and ongoing care of patients with infectious diseases.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Blood infections, such as sepsis
- C. diff, a bacterial colon infection
- Hepatitis C